Product Review：This product, natural oil extracted from seabuckthorn, contains more than 100 bioactive substances. Ingredients are various vitamins, β-carotene, all kinds of amino acids, fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids, trace elements, flavonoids and etc.
Product Details：Applicable to Tumor and radiotherapy and chemotherapy-induced discomfort; Coronary heart disease, angina, high blood cholesterol; Reflux esophagitis, acute and chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer; Melasma; Degree I and II burns, scalds, and skin trauma (topical use).
Suitable population 1. Feeble and prone to sickness and with low immunity; 2. Suffering from high blood lipids and such proneness; 3. Respiratory and gastrointestinal mucosa impaired; 4. Having weak physique, and often drinking wine; 5. Wishing to have healthy and shiny skin.
Functions：1. Gastrointestinal and digestive diseases Rich in amino acids, organic acids and other nutrients, seabuckthornand can promote gastric acid biosynthesis and stimulate gastric juice secretion, manifesting such effects as enhanced digestion, anti-stagnation, nourishing the spleen and stomach, soothing liver and regulating the energy flow. It is effective on indications such as indigestion, abdominal distension and pain, gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, colitis, and chronic constipation.
2. Liver diseases and etc. Malic acid, oxalic acid and other organic acids in seabuckthorn can alleviate toxic effects of antibiotics and other drugs, protect the liver; in particular, lysine is a regeneration agent for liver cells. Phosphate esters in seabuckthorn are biologically active ingredients to promote cell metabolism, improve liver function, and resist fatty liver as well as liver cirrhosis.
3. Metabolism and immune system diseases TFH and other bioactive ingredients in it have varying degrees of ability to regulate the immune system, including humoral and cellular immunes, and a certain effect in being anti-allergic and boosting resistance to diseases in the body. Therefore, it has a very good clinical effect for immune systems diseases including immune dysfunction by clearing radicals and enhancing immune function. In addition, it can improve the body's metabolic function. Flavonoids can also regulate thyroid function. For example, it can restore the body from hyperthyroidism.
4. Respiratory system diseases Seabuckthorn is effective on cough and asthma according to traditional medicine theory, as wellas on LIFEI phlegm, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, sore throat, asthma, cough and respiratory system diseases., This is related to the ability of the flavonoids that alleviate inflammation and promote capillary blood circulation.
5. Anti-tumor or anti-cancer effect Bioactive substances, e.g. white anthocyanins, quassin, coumarin, 5 - serotonin and so forth in it have significant anti-cancer effects by suppressing and killing cancer cells as well as blocking carcinogenic factors. Other effects are to improve the immune function of caner patients, reduce side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and promote the rehabilitation of cancer patients. Especially, it has more obvious effects for gastric cancer, esophageal cancer, colorectal cancer, liver cancer and other digestive system cancers.
6. Beautifying effect Seabuckthorn oil is significant in improving cell regeneration, facilitating microcirculation in capillaries, inhibiting lipid peroxidation, improving skin metabolism and slowing down skin aging, therefore effective on wrinkle, melasma, acne and etc.
Product Description：[Ingredient] Seabuckthorn seed oil [Usage and dosage] serve before meal, 2-3 times a day [Specification] 250ml [Storage] Sealed and stored in a dark, cool, and dry place [Shelf Life] 18 months [Food Production Permit No.] QS622402010133 [Product Standard Number] SL493-2010
Zhangxian is one of the 30 key counties of seabuckthorn industry construction in China, and "Aikang" Seabuckthorn has been strongly supported by the government.
With a stable customer base, dozens of domestic well-known enterprises to establish cooperative relations, has won the trust and recognition of customers
The total area of wild Hippophae rhamnoides in Zhangxian county is 200000 mu, and the average annual output of fresh fruit is 3750 tons.
The soil environmental quality belongs to class I. The natural and suitable soil is suitable for the growth of wild Seabuckthorn
copyright©2020-2021Aikang Group Sitemap